1. Most Holy Trinity, I adore You! My God, my God, I love You in the Most Blessed Sacrament. (May 13, 1917 Taught By Our Lady of Fatima)
2. My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love You! I beg pardon for those who do not believe, nor adore, nor hope, nor love You. (Taught by the Angel at Fatima 1916)
3. Sacrifice Prayer - O My Jesus, it is for love of Thee, in reparation for the offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and for the conversion of poor sinners.
4. Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly. I offer You the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifference by which He is offended. And, through the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of You the conversion of sinners.
5.Prayer from our Lord to Elizabeth Kindelmann (Flame of Love)
May our feet journey together. May our hands gather in unity. May our hearts beat in unison.
May our souls be in harmony. May our thoughts be as one. May our ears listen to the silence together.
May our glances profoundly penetrate each other. May our lips pray together to gain mercy from the Eternal Father. (Jesus)
6. Memorare: Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.
7.Chaplet of Divine Mercy and Holy Rosary to our Lady of Fatima: