We have started a 24 hour continuous Chaplet of the Divine Mercy for the intentions below, which come from the Diary of St Faustina.
During the hour chosen, you say one Chaplet (which takes only about 7 minutes) each day, any time during the hour. Already, over 6000 people have signed up in 77 countries: USA, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Bangladesh, Belize, Benin, Bolivia, Botswana Africa, Brazil, Burma, Canada, China, Columbia, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Fiji Islands, France, Germany, Ghana, Guam, Haiti, Holland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Mynamar, New Guinea, New Zealand, Nigeria, Oceanio, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Sierra Leona, Singapore, Soloman Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Zambia Africa, and Zimbabwe.
By filling the 24 hours with prayer, no one who ever dies will leave without a Chaplet being said for them. In reading the diary, you discover the importance of saying the Chaplet for the sick and dying and the other intentions.
Whoever wants to sign up can put their name and e-mail address in the hour they choose, e-mail it back to me, so we can continue to add people to pray the Chaplet for God's unfathomable mercy.
If one cannot commit to a particular hour, then you can agree to say at least one Chaplet anytime during the day.
If someone does not have a computer, they can send their name and address to: St Faustina Shrine P.O. Box 343288 Memphis, Tn. 38184-3288 or call
901-438-7772 in the USA. We will send you updates about every 30-60 days.
When praying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, it is important to meditate on the Passion of our Lord. This is what He wants. Also, I encourage you to get a copy of the Diary of St Faustina
"Divine Mercy in My Soul " to more deeply understand the Divine Mercy message.
God Bless and thanks for your help.
Keep an image of The Divine Mercy with you, our Lord said that it is a vessel of grace. We have Divine Mercy Prayer Journals.
We bring our prayer requests to our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament during Adoration everyday during our 3 pm Hour of Mercy Holy Hour when we pray a continuous Perpetual Divine Mercy Novena and a Holy Rosary to the Mother of Mercy.
Also, On Sunday we pray St Faustina's Way of the Cross (Stations of the Cross). Through the intercession of St Faustina, with our 1st class relic of St Faustina our prayer group continuously prays for all these intentions.
If you have any prayer requests you would like our prayer group to pray for, please forward them to me.
If you wish to participate in more than our prayers please let me know. We have:
1. People who fast on every Tuesday along with our Chaplet of Divine Mercy for those prayer requests that need fasting and prayer. Matt. 17:21; Mark 9:29
2. People who agree to be a suffering soul: people who consciously and voluntarily offer up prayers and physical sufferings to God for this devotion.
3. People who take part in a Divine Mercy Cenacle: small group of people (at least two) who meet and follow a formation process, established by the Eucharistic Apostles of Divine Mercy, and study the message of Divine Mercy and share faith stories.
4. Those people who visit the sick and dying and pray a chaplet in their presence or get the names of people for which we can pray as someone holds our 1st class relic of St Faustina for them before the Blessed Sacrament if they cannot be present.
5. People who agree to pray the "Divine Mercy Conversion Prayer" for those people on our conversion prayer list who are in need of conversion.
6. In honor of the Blessed Mother and the Saints, those people who wish to pray additional prayers such as Novenas; I will email them the Novena Prayers we are saying before they begin.
7. People who wish to offer up daily, weekly or monthly Masses for all the prayer requests we receive and all of our pray-ers.
8. People who financially support and promote our new St Faustina Shrine.
9. Those who want an "Emergency Text" to be available to pray on a moments notice for those sick or dying so as to provide additional prayers in their time of need. ( send cell number for text. ok if international)
10. Those who wish to do extra reparation for sins against the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
11. People who agree to offer up their hour of Adoration of the Eucharist to add to our Spiritual Storehouse of prayers for souls, for all the prayer requests we receive and all of the people in our St Faustina Society.
12. In honor of the Blessed Mother, those who wish to pray extra Rosaries to increase our Spiritual Storehouse for all the prayer requests we receive and all of our pray-ers in the St Faustina Society.
13. "Remember Fatima" Where Divine Mercy and our Lady of Fatima come together. Holy Hour of Mercy for Reparation every month on the 13th of the month for sins against the Immaculate Heart of Mary and Sacred Heart of Jesus. Pray where you are in union with us or come to the Church we visit that month to pray with us. Prayers of reparation, Chaplet of Divine Mercy, Rosary and additional prayers. Child Jesus to Sr Lucia: 'Have compassion on the Heart of your Most Holy Mother, covered with thorns, with which ungrateful men pierce It at every moment, and there is no one to make an act of Reparation to remove them.' We make that act of reparation.
Pray about it and if you feel called to participate in any of the last thirteen things listed, please let me know and I'll inform you how you can help.
Talk to me simply, as a friend to a friend. Tell Me now, my child, what hinders you from advancing in holiness? (Diary 1487)
We are the "Society of St Faustina of The Divine Mercy". And the "Shrine of St Faustina of The Divine Mercy". +++++++ We have 5 Major events each year: "The World Day of the Sick Annual Mass with Anointing of the Sick" in February, and the "St Faustina Annual Feast Day Mass" on October 5, where we pray for all those around the world. And of course, our Divine Mercy Novena Good Friday, which our Lord requested to our Divine Mercy Sunday Celebration. (1st Sunday after Easter). Also, We have A Divine Mercy Conference with Retreat each Year, usually in July. ** And much more**
Also on the web page is a link to our "Divine Mercy Online Prayer Journal" "PRAYER BLOG". Here you can see many of the prayers that we pray for every hour of everyday. Many others are requested to keep private. For access to our Facebook page go to: https://www.facebook.com/groups/stfaustinashrine To access our Facebook Online Divine Mercy Formation go to:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/499890723532830/ and request to join.
We minister to people around the world as we follow in the charism of St Faustina. All of the prayers and sacrifices are added to our spiritual storehouse for souls as we grow in holiness as did St Faustina so as to be useful to our Lord and the Church for souls.
St Faustina wrote: Every soul you have entrusted to me, Jesus, I will try to aid with prayer and sacrifice, so that Your grace can work in them. I thank you for this immense confidence with which You have deigned to place souls in our care. (Diary 245)
"I feel certain that my mission will not come to an end upon my death, but will begin. O doubting souls, I will draw aside for you the veils of heaven to convince you of God's goodness". (Diary 281).
Our 24 Hour Chaplet of the Divine Mercy
During your hour each day pray one Chaplet for:
1. Promotion of the Divine Mercy Devotion
2. For the Sick and Dying during the hour in which you pray
3. For the people about to commit mortal sin
We are totally supported by donations.
If you can, help us to spread the message.
If you wish to donate online go to: http://www.stfaustinashrine.org/DonationsShrineofStfaustina.html
or send to mailing address:
St Faustina Shrine P.O. Box 343288 Memphis Tn 38184
Jesus I trust in You.
God bless you.
In His unfathomable mercy,
Jay Hastings - Custodian of 1st class relic of St Faustina and founder of St Faustina Shrine/Society
Shrine of St Faustina of The Divine Mercy
P.O. Box 343288 Memphis Tn 38184
Copyright © 2020 Shrine of St Faustina of The Divine Mercy - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder